Dr. Bhat @ Austin Village Eyecare is pleased to offer you convenient, secure access to information from your eye care record through an online portal called revolutionphr. The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
Revolutionphr utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard internet browser on a pc or mac computer. We encourage you to use the login information created specifically for you to review the many features available.
The information current available via the portal is broken down into five pods:
Provides a summary of your doctor and practice information including address, phone number, and website
Provides a summary of patient information as recorded in your electronic health record including demographics and contact information
Provides a summary of financial transactions with the practice including current account balances and invoices
Provides a summary of upcoming appointments and allows access to documents and clinical information from past visits. Also allows you to request appointments; fill in your medical history questions prior to your visit, saving you valuable time.
Provides a summary of product orders, their status, and delivery date
You can decide if access to revolutionphr is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
Steps to access Patient Portal
1. Access the internet through your preferred internet browser on any pc or mac computer
2. In the internet address bar (often called the toolbar) type this address: https://www.revolutionphr.com
3. Insert the username discussed with our office staff [If you have forgotten this, please call 704.821.5009]
4. Insert the temporary password that was created specifically for you: (a random/temporary password is generated and provided on a name card)
5. Upon entering this password, the system prompts you to choose a secure password of your choosing
We genuinely hope that you find value in having access to this information in a timely and secure environment.
Click the image below to direct you to Revolution PHR